Director of Legal and Compliance
Francisco is a Chilean lawyer who graduated from the University of Chile with postgraduate studies (LLM) in Business Law from the University of Toronto, Canada.
He is currently is the Director of Legal and Compliance at BH Compliance, a pioneer firm in the implementation of models that allow measuring and monitoring compliance programs in companies.
He studied law at the Universidad de Chile and graduated as a lawyer in 2014. Two years later, he completed a Diploma in Compliance and Good Corporate Practices at the Pontificia Universidad Católica de Chile (PUC). Between 2019 and 2020 he completed a Master of Laws at the University of Toronto, Canada.
Although he currently works at BH Compliance as Legal and Compliance Director, Francisco joined the company in 2014, holding the positions of Junior Lawyer and then Senior Lawyer, from where he has supported a large number of companies in the certification processes of their compliance programs, both in Chile and abroad, in addition to enhancing good practices through continuous monitoring.
In addition, since 2022, Francisco is a professor of the Diploma of Prevention, Detection and Investigation of Fraud at the Faculty of Economics of the University of Chile.
- Course on Computer Crimes, Universidad de Chile Law School, 2022.
- Faculty of Law University of Toronto, Canada, Master of Laws (LLM) Business Law Concentration, 2020
- Diploma in Compliance and Good Corporate Practices, Pontificia Universidad Católica de Chile (PUC), 2016.
- Lawyer, University of Chile (2007-2014).
- “La búsqueda de la verdad en el proceso: una visión crítica del procedimiento laboral chileno” in Revista Chilena de Derecho del Trabajo y de la Seguridad Social, Vol.5 N°9 pp.107-137 (corresponding to the first semester of 2014), Santiago, Chile, Department of Labor Law and Social Security, Universidad de Chile.